Sugaring, on the other hand, is a gentle wax that is easy to apply and remove. It is water soluble so it will wash off easily with water, whereas, the chemical waxes are tough to take off and if they fall on the wrong hairs and the hairs accidently get pulled- well there goes a bald spot! With sugar waxing, you can remove any excess wax easily before pulling. It also washes off the skin right away so that you don’t have to pull and tug on the excess wax to remove it, thus irritating your skin.
Benefits of Waxing
waxing is a gentle way of removing unwanted hair from the face and body. It is also excellent for underarms and the bikini area. The benefits of sugaring include:
• Gentle on the skin- it doesn’t adhere to the skin like chemical waxes so the skin is not pulled as much but the hair is removed effectively.
• All natural & chemical free- there are no chemicals, preservatives, or other toxins used
• Water soluble- removes easily with water
• Removes dead skin cells and not live cells- because other waxes adhere to the skin, they often are harsh and will remove live skin cells as well as dead ones.
• Less chances of allergic reactions- since sugaring is gentle, there are less chances of breakouts, rashes, scabs, skin peels, skin burns, irritated skin or long-lasting reddened skin.