What is a facial?
A facial is a beauty treatment to restore a healthy, clear complexion and give you radiant skin. Most treatments will involve cleansing to get rid of any dead skin, using toner to clean away dirt and unblock pores and moisturising to rehydrate and brighten the skin. Most spa facials will also involve a massage to leave you feeling pampered, relaxed and refreshed.
Spa facials can also involve creams, oils, gels and even oxygen jets, so it’s best to enquire about the treatment beforehand. Some involve a consultation with a beauty professional before the treatment to assess skin type and texture, and to tailor the treatment around the individuals needs. If you’re particularly unsure about your skin and how to care for it, this may be a good idea for you.
A spa facial treatment can last between 15 minutes to an hour and a half depending on the treatment you go for. Once the treatment is over, your skin should look and feel soft and fresh.
Indian women love gold and even with the constant price hike that gold has been witnessing, the gold jewellery shops experience no less footfall. The special bond that women share with gold however has gone beyond the traditional concept of jewellry. Of course, what else can account for the demand of gold facial treatment as one of the most sought-after treatments? In fact, I was contemplating to invest in a top-quality gold facial kit or go for gold facial session in my favorite salon, and that is why, I thought of conducting a research on what to expect and what are the advantages (and disadvantages) associated with gold facial treatment. In this article, I would like to share all that I gathered in course of my research. Keep reading.A good quality gold facial kit is required for the purpose, although it is believed that you reap the maximum benefits when you get it done at a reputed salon as it lets you get a more professional touch in the massage techniques as well as the mode of application of gold facial.
This facial is done to detoxify and purify your skin. The silver facial consists of a glow scrub, gel, cream and pack that offers dull skin an instant lift. This facial not only restores the natural pH balance of your skin, but also clears the pores and deep cleans to prevent the formation of blackheads. Dr Shobha Sehgal, beauty head, says, “The silver facial revives your skin by giving it the right amount of moisture, and evens out your tone, leaving your skin evidently supple and charming.”
Benefits of a Silver facial
– Professional cleansing, exfoliating and toning are part of a facial, and hence protect and preserve youthfulness.
– A facial delays the signs of ageing, fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin soft and supple.
– Both, the skin and muscles, are toned, which preserves firmness and elasticity.
– It induces relaxation and helps reduce stress and fatigue.
– Improves blood circulation, strengthens the supportive tissues and improves the skin’s resilience.
– A facial also helps in lymphatic drainage, which flushes out toxins from your system and purifies the skin.
Pearl facials are much talked about these days. In fact, it is no less popular among women, just as Gold Facials and Fruit Facials. Pearl facials are known to be quite suitable for oily skin types and a session of the same lasts for about 1 hour. However, it is better for beauties with sensitive skin types to avoid pearl facial as pearl powder, which is a basic constituent in pearl facial, is known to cause allergies on sensitive skin. Want to know more about pearl facials? Keep reading.
Benefits of Pearl Facial:
Some of the well-known benefits associated with pearl facials are as follows:
- It works wonders for brightening the skin by removing tan.
- It nourishes the skin and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- Started early, a regular pearl facial session can help to keep away fine lines and other signs of ageing.
- It makes the skin glow with youthful bliss and warmth.
- It makes the skin soft, smooth and supple.
Cosmetic company are now using fruit acids (AHAI’s), vitamins (antioxidants) and enzymes in many beauty products but also include a large amount of synthetics which can actually be injurious to the skin. In organic beauty, only fresh ingredients are used and therefore a highly active and most effective cure can be given. You will be amazed at how something as simple as dabbing some fresh lemon juice on your face every morning can make an vast difference in how soft your skin feels.
Try any of the following fruit acids, but always take care to avoid your eyes.
Malic acid (apples, vinegar, applesauce, cider)
Lactic acid (buttermilk, yogurt, powdered skim milk, sour cream, blackberries, tomatoes)
Tartaric acid (grapes, grape juice, wine, cream of tartar)
Citric acid (citrus fruits such as lemons, limes, grapefruit, and orange)
Glycolic acid (sugar cane)
We all are aware of the fact that fresh fruits are good for health and the core vitamin and the mineral lies in the pulp and the skin of any fruit. And just as they are useful to the body, these nutrients can provide excellent rejuvenating factor for our skin too. If you know the properties of each fruit, you can pamper yourself with an all-natural fruit mask, without spending too much time or money. Here are few fruits that can keep your skin smooth and healthy.
An attractive and smooth skin is the dream of every woman. A proper facial care proves to be very effective in providing a fresh and glowing skin.
There are many benefits of herbal facial and it helps to renew the skin. The herbs used in the herbal facial help to remove the dead cells and lighten the skin. There are different types of herbal facials that are normally carried out in a saloon. However, the same results can be gained at home. All the essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants are included in the herbal facial. A vast variety of toxins and dirt is there is our skin, which can be cleansed in an effective way with the help of herbal facials.
Herbal Face mass treatments:
There are a lot of face mask treatments, which are very simple, some of them are as follows:
- Tomato mask is one of the cheapest facial masks and is very beneficial for oily skin. Simply mash an average sized tomato and leave it on the skin for almost 15-20 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Honey mask has been used since ancient times as an excellent facial mask. Apply some honey directly to the face as well as neck and let it dry for approximately 15 minutes, wash it thoroughly with warm water.
- Banana mask is also a great mask and the addition of some honey in mashed banana yields even better results.